Friday, July 2, 2010

Enkel Dika is the name

 Friday is here and I couldn't think about a better thing to post today than this. Some time ago I've found this amazing artist, Enkel Dika, who makes awesome art.

Enkel has come with some of the best T-shirt arts I've seen in a while... these are some truly groovy, psychedelic pieces, and I bet most of you will love it as much as I did. He's done work for Threadless and has won some awards there, so I recommend you to check his portfolio for even more of his stunning illustrations.
                                                                  Goodnight, Sun


                                                               Pop Culture vs. Art


                                                                 Reanimated


                                                                          Villain!


                                                                  Recycled future

                                                             Renaissance Rocks
 
                                                                     DBH 10K


                                                                

No comments: